Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lame gossip

Tiger Woods had an affair. Really? Is anyone surprised? I'm not. He has more money than he knows what to do with and is in the public eye. I am sure that he it overwhelmed by all of it. That being said, I don't think what he did was okay.

Being famous has it's perks, obviously, but does anyone really think about the downside? The only thing that people think about is the money. There is a lot more to it then that. When you become famous, everybody knows who you are, everyone knows about your life. I would hate to walk into Starbucks and have people asking me personal questions. Most people who talk to a famous person are usually just harmless fans. But then there are the crazy stalkers.

I don't know if I would want to trade my private life for money. It sounds good on paper but in end you may regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment